Cian’s Kennels is delighted to announce we are looking to expand our team and we are currently recruiting for an Administration Manager.
If you would like to join us in our work of reuniting pets with sick children and their families, please read the information below. We are looking forward to welcoming a new member to our team!
Cian’s Kennels is a registered charity whose aim is to bring pets closer to sick children and their families. Services include transport of family pets, veterinary checks and arrangements for visits at our facility at Children’s Health Ireland at Crumlin.
Cian’s Kennels have an exciting opportunity for an Administration Manager to join our expanding team. We are seeking an enthusiastic, well organised, people focused person to support the charity in creating and increasing awareness, to liaise with service users and volunteers in service delivery and to build and enhance relationships with relevant individuals and organisations.
The duties involve general administration including:
– Liaising with families interested in availing of our services
– Representing Cian’s Kennels at awareness days and promotion of our services
– Providing administrative support to the Board of Directors and volunteer teams
– Coordination of our social media channels
– Onboarding of volunteers including reference checking, Garda Vetting
– Collation and publication of our newsletters
– Procurement of goods/services
Skills you’ll need
– Very well organised with the ability to multitask
– Ability to work on own initiative with exceptional attention to detail
– Be a problem solver and know when to escalate
– Adaptable and flexible. A team player with the ability to motivate individuals and teams
– Hold a full driver’s licence
– The job holder will be located at our facility in CHI Crumlin with some travel required
– The role is for 20 hours per week, 10am to 2pm Monday to Friday, flexibility required
– Salary €26,700 pa (equates to annual salary for full time role of approx. €50k pa)
How to apply – Cover letter with full CV should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 17th March 2023.